Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.935 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,247 KZT (6,682 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)