Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.044 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 353,209 KZT (4,253 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)