Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.366 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,086 KZT (6,393 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)