Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.654 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 336,481 KZT (Mex$ 21,495) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (43 minutes ago)