Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,377 prices entered by 911 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 252.539 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 726,526 KZT (C$2,877) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (30 minutes ago)