Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00961 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 263,131 KZT (﷼ 27,370,733) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)