Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01003 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 535,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,281 KZT (﷼ 45,882,636) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)