Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.254 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 662,017 KZT (AU$2,656) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)