Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.428 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,259 KZT (руб 88,663) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)