Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.611 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 412,034 KZT (руб 73,440) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)