Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.872 KZT / JPY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 240 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,580,628 KZT (¥550,264) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (33 minutes ago)