Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 198% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,395,754 KZT (¥494,670) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)