Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.825 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 193% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,375,731 KZT (¥486,985) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)