Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.920 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 208% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,203,223 KZT (¥412,124) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)