Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.986 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,065 KZT (¥172,811) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)