Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.935 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,331 KZT (¥219,571) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)