Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.962 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,239 KZT (¥202,642) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)