Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,883 KZT (¥196,490) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)