Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 688,254 KZT (¥225,989) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)