Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10442 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 419,225 KZT (4,014,896 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)