Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.006 KZT / DZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,395 KZT (192,384 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)