Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.994 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,328 KZT (₨94,780) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)