Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 555,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,135 KZT (₨88,119) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)