Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 415,693 KZT (₨80,130) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)