Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 380,161 KZT (₨73,200) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)