Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 234,933 KZT (₨49,776) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)