Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 420,917 KZT (₨85,390) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)