Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 399,169 KZT (₨77,767) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)