Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 509,018 KZT (₨98,012) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)