Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,652 KZT (₨95,200) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)