Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.954 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 306,826 KZT (₨61,933) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)