Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 457,579 KZT (₨93,715) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)