Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.816 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,539 KZT (₨92,919) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)