Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.059 KZT / MDL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 480,760 KZT (23,967 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)