Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.147 KZT / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,097 KZT (195,764 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)