Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.547 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,476 KZT (163,937 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)