Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.444 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,926 KZT (161,212 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)