Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 902 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.593 KZT / ALL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 420,348 KZT (162,087 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)