Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.832 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,997 KZT (5,098 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)