Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.116 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,236 KZT (5,108 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)