Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.052 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 934,027 KZT (€2,646) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)