Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.443 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,203,397 KZT (€3,074) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)