Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.467 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 160% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,381,463 KZT (€3,493) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)