Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.715 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 334,791 KZT (Mex$ 20,030) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)