Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.397 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,212 KZT (Mex$ 34,788) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)