Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.542 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 330,368 KZT (Mex$ 19,971) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)