Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.991 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 619,311 KZT (Mex$ 36,449) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)