Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.394 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,722 KZT (Mex$ 30,254) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (39 minutes ago)