Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.077 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,917 KZT (元12,000) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)