Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.221 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,982 KZT (元10,036) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)