Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,873 KZT (元12,044) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)