Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.553 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,304 KZT (元14,268) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)