Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.759 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 842,881 KZT (元16,606) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)