Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.265 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,745 KZT (元14,881) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)