Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 315,607 KZT (₨65,661) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (27 minutes ago)