Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 376,782 KZT (₨77,764) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)