Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 420,459 KZT (₨83,300) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)