Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.987 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 251,813 KZT (₨50,491) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)