Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 446,167 KZT (₨90,528) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)