Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 461,595 KZT (₨88,880) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (36 minutes ago)