Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 420,224 KZT (₨81,869) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)