Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.865 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 238,555 KZT (₨49,033) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (38 minutes ago)