Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.085 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,150 KZT (121,371 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)