Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.978 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,588 KZT (110,597 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)