Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,189 KZT (115,833 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)