Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 392,176 KZT (81,038 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (35 minutes ago)