Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.962 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 586,050 KZT (118,107 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)