Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.041 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,287 KZT (128,405 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)