Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.975 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,263 KZT (80,250 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)