Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.950 KZT / BTN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,023 KZT (113,939 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)