Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,575 KZT (€2,228) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)