Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 990 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.670 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 540,743 KZT (€1,499) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)