Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.932 KZT / XCD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 750,039 KZT (EC$6,101) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)