Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 352,893 KZT (₨73,418) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)