Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.584 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,726 KZT (12,909 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)