Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.618 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 415,621 KZT (13,145 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (41 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)