Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.526 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,758 KZT (107,982 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (24 minutes ago)