Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.789 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,247 KZT (94,708 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)