Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.570 KZT / MZN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 497,806 KZT (108,926 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)