Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.031 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 522,949 KZT (40,132₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)