Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.221 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,343 KZT (37,178₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)