Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.153 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,408 KZT (30,891₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)