Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.702 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 979,174 KZT (€2,500) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)