Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.115 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 542,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,252 KZT (Mex$ 27,652) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)