Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.819 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 504,800 KZT (Mex$ 26,823) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)