Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.524 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 427,802 KZT (Mex$ 24,413) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)