Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.230 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 487,057 KZT (Mex$ 26,717) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)