Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 825,991 KZT (CH$1,495,628) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)