Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47936 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,508 KZT (CH$1,108,792) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)