Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47620 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 635,596 KZT (CH$1,334,736) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)