Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 769,114 KZT (CH$1,430,026) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)