Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.865 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,337 KZT (R 16,221) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)