Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.722 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,069 KZT (R 19,636) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (37 minutes ago)