Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.343 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 564,344 KZT (R 22,269) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (41 minutes ago)