Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.547 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 179% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 872,045 KZT (10,076 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)