Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.396 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,320 KZT (12,264 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)