Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.997 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 175% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,403 KZT (9,879 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)