Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.515 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 184% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,331,190 KZT (15,039 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)