Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.538 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,593 KZT (9,898 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)