Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.957 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 679,688 KZT (8,000TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)