Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.278 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,575 KZT (8,230TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)