Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.075 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,784 KZT (7,378TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)