Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.973 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 931,196 KZT (10,125TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)