Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,542 prices entered by 461 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,128 KZT (﷼ 56,353,961) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)