Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,983 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 384,173 KZT (﷼ 37,344,403) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)