Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 KZT / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,931 prices entered by 599 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 931,103 KZT (﷼ 106,031,463) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 637,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)