Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 KZT / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,359 prices entered by 549 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 447,774 KZT (﷼ 57,202,827) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)