Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.964 KZT / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 858 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 799,060 KZT (L 57,221) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)