Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.504 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,529 KZT (L 36,176) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)