Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.620 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 545,785 KZT (L 37,331) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (29 minutes ago)