Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.452 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 742,644 KZT (L 55,207) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)