Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.381 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,626 KZT (GH₵6,438) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)