Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.694 KZT / GHS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,498 KZT (GH₵6,830) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (25 minutes ago)