Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 142.703 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 393,963 KZT (2,761 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)