Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 822 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.950 KZT / GEL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 409,960 KZT (3,389 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)