Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.053 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,410 KZT (RM6,914) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)