Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.737 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,736 KZT (RM7,032) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)