Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.684 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 840,988 KZT (NZ$3,553) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)