Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.257 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,735 KZT (NZ$4,407) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)