Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,219 KZT (373,725 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)