Cost of living comparison between Tatabánya, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 345,254 KZT (301,445 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)