Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,103 KZT (465,167 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)