Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,034 KZT (419,288 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)