Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04056 KZT / UZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 288,629 KZT (7,115,262 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)