Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09567 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,673 KZT (4,250,869 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)