Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08064 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,982 KZT (7,465,501 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (42 minutes ago)