Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08177 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 455,972 KZT (5,576,557 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)