Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10509 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,995 KZT (5,338,010 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)