Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 KZT / UZS *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,171 KZT (6,282,929 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)