Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.371 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,373 KZT (€1,567) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)