Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.887 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 745,529 KZT (€1,902) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)