Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 433,880 KZT (€1,316) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)