Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.636 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 812,937 KZT (€2,055) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (17 minutes ago)