Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 893,624 KZT (€2,449) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)