Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.343 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,273 KZT (6,285 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)