Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.043 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 616,053 KZT (6,693 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)