Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.035 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 340,577 KZT (4,364 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)