Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.767 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 438,765 KZT (5,432 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)