Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.299 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,700 KZT (6,749 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (32 minutes ago)