Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.802 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,401 KZT (6,753 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)