Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.483 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 493,813 KZT (Php76,171) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)