Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.768 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 408,080 KZT (Php60,293) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)