Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.295 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 531,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 502,115 KZT (Php79,765) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)