Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.118 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 475,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 444,052 KZT (Php72,577) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)