Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.407 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,334 KZT (Php71,690) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (24 minutes ago)