Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.668 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,043 KZT (Php73,042) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)