Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.503 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 478,754 KZT (Php73,616) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)