Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.025 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 318,179 KZT ($b7,067) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (21 minutes ago)