Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.551 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,695 KZT ($b10,614) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)