Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.714 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,827 KZT ($b6,360) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)