Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.486 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,690 KZT ($b10,158) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)