Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.037 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,478 KZT (5,029 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)