Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.680 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,281 KZT (4,972 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)