Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.794 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,555 KZT (5,773 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)