Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.048 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,057 KZT (5,515 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)