Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.790 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,084 KZT (5,992 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)