Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.573 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 316,300 KZT (4,026 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)